Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm very certain

Massive uncertainties has dragged me to what I call now as my life with lost of directions. I've been in college for soon-to-be three semesters now, but I'm still not firm of what I want to do for the rest of my life. Giving that in mind that what I choose to major right now would somehow, if not entirely affect my life, career, whatever it is related. I'm in crisis, at least that's what I'm only clear of.

Choosing a Computer Science major over a Business major is really challenging, but the other way round, it's too risky. As I learned from most people associated with my life that a Business major is a waste of time, they said. As of right now, I have not even gone half way through the requirements mandatory for a Computer Science major transfer student. Okay, enough of negative thoughts...

After being inspired by The Magic, written by Rhonda Byrne, I thought instead like this: though I'm really confused at this moment, at least I've got some time, two months time to decide what I wanna do with my life. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm in a similar situation I'm dealing with uncertainties and I have small time and money to fix the situation, but you know, I'm reading the magic too (day 12) and I'm trying to avoid complaint and negative thoughts! good luck!

    ReplyDelete