Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guess what? College

Officially, tragically but awesomely, I'm in college! It is where you go after high school. This is where you do not have to wear "ugly" school uniforms but just dress casually as you would when hanging out with friends. This is where freedom will show up in dictionaries (really?). This is where you could text your friends even when you're in class. This is where the teachers (oops, should be lecturers) do not care if you're listening. They wouldn't stop halfway and shout at you. And mainly, this is where you study for pre-U's, undergraduates and so on.

So, I'm actually blogging from my laptop in the campus library (like, who cares!). ;-)

First week of ADP (FYI, it stands for American Degree Program if you don't know) is already tiring. You know, I still can't cope with the waking-up-early-in-the-morning life. That's because most of my classes start early in the morning like 8AM, then I'll have a few hours break in between, which I will spend time wandering around the city, and ends late in the evening.


And I'm recently reading this book "The Upside of Irrationality". It's a nice book, though I've not finished with it yet. Check it out! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment