Friday, November 19, 2010

Sharing The Secret: Like Attracts Like

Do you know anything about The Secret? Well, you might have read my posts on the title, "Sharing The Secret", if you haven't, go read it now! Coz the following bulks of sentences may be related to this. Click here to read the post.

I'd been using this so called, Secret since last year, but nothing seems to be working. The usual procedure, ask, believe, receive, i followed it, but sometimes, i just don't get what i asked for. I always think that there might be some failure in the Law of Attraction or something. I couldn't get to understand it and finally gave up.

I did not know why i gave up so easily? I was completely irritated by these failures. But, recently, i was too bored to sit at home when i have no exams. I suddenly had the "passion" to re-read this book, "The Secret to Teenage Power". I read fresh-starting from page one. I tried to absorb em all this time. I read almost every sentence twice or more. I want to understand it more deeply.

And i learned bout the Secret 101, where they'll teach you how to use The Secret. I followed the steps, jot down all the things that i feel grateful for having it, on a piece a paper, a notebook or anything. Then, close my eyes and feel it, instead of just writing. Imagine or picture how i felt if i had my wishes granted.

I've tried, and it really works! See? How powerful is that force of Attraction, attracting things you asked for to you.




"We live in a universe in which there are laws, just as there is a law of gravity. If you fall off a building it doesn't matter if you're a good or a bad person, you're going to hit the ground."

- Michael Bernard Beckwith, The Secret


Yeah, basically, The Secret is all about feeling good, think more of positive thoughts and, like attracts like, positive thoughts attracts good stuff and vice versa. So, you have a choice right now, either to start thinking good thoughts or stick to your negative thinking. It's still your choice.


"The Law of Attraction is a law of nature. It is as impartial and impersonal as the law of gravity is. It is precise, and it is exact..."

- Rhonda Byrne, The Secret




"You let out your positive signals, and what you'll get back is what you asked for..."

The Secret
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Cheers, hugs, and a hint of positiveness,
darren

No comments:

Post a Comment