Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thunder 'ROARS'

I was on my way to school this morning. From distance, I saw lightning but did not hear any thunder, thought it was far away. I hoped it would rain once I arrived school, so that there'll be no morning assembly. Haha, I just don't like standing out there for 10 minutes, waiting for those teachers to finish taking our attendance, or waitin for those bastards to get into their lines. You know, I just don't understand them. They can understand English, they have brains, and yet, they still want to waste more time out there.

I hoped it rained this morning, coz I just like to hear the sound of raindrops hitting the roof top...
I was waitin the whole day for a down pour of water from the sky, but there was no rain at all! Disappointed.

I used to think that the thunder rolled because God was angry, lightning strike because... God was angry too :P Until I grew up and found out that it wasn't God who made all these, they're natural phenomena. Ahah... childish thinking was really different from what we think now. And I want more pouring of rain coz the weather here is getting more humid everyday! I don't know, maybe it's because in the city, more CO2 is given out than in the country. I stepped out of school and immediately, I was sweating like hell! I just can't stand it!

Well, tomorrow's Malaysia Day, I don't know what exactly it is, just a public holiday in Malaysia, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Cheers, darren.

No comments:

Post a Comment