Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey, long time

Hey blog buddies, I know it's been a long time, but I'm just too lazy and there's nothing much to blog about. Holidays never seem to be much different from normal schooling days except for no homework, exams and stuff. Staying at home everyday is like making me go crazier and crazier... My "Summer Awesomeness" seems to be already becoming "Summer Boringness"... But, yeah, I am having tuition for Pure Math an
d Chemistry during this summer and I'm definitely gonna BRUSH UP for next academic's IGSCE! This is the only way to keep me from those boredom I face at home.

I wished that there could be more releasing of GREAT MOVIES this summer! So that I can get a chance to go out during weekends! Btw, have you guys
watched Inception? It's DAMN GOOD! I like it especially the dream-designing. If only that could happ
en in reality. The Sorcerer's Apprentice was also good, but not as good as Inception.

I found Starbucks as my favorite place to have a drink. I like their iced chocolate. It's good. Try it. CHEERS, darren.

yes. i edited this photo with iPhoto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment