Monday, July 5, 2010

Facebook's retardedness


It's really disappointing! Damn facebook blocked me from adding friends! It was few days ago, and till now I was not unblocked yet... Why do they want to set up all these bloody security blocks when they know that I did not do anything which matches the above abusive behavior?? Well, maybe they don't know that... But they should have control on it, like they stated that it is machine operated and the facebook developers can't do anything to it. Blah blah blah... See how innocent am I? I did not mean to behave in any annoying or abusive manner to others, and ended up being blocked by a machine, causing inconvenience??!!!

I admit that facebook is really good than any other social pages, but this is what I don't like - facebook's retardedness~

No comments:

Post a Comment