Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Awesomeness

Hey blog buddies hows it goin lately? Yeah I don't have time to blog for the past four weeks because the Final Examinations were commenced. And, finally, I finished my exams with no pain today, coz my last one was Malay. Malay was so easy! Like primary work. Two compositions, one vocab section and two comprehensions. That's why I finished my exams with no pain today. But no pain no gain... I have to admit that PAIN has followed me throughout the four weeks! I hope I gained at least :)

I'm planning my summer vacation now... Two months break, I think it's too much, but not enough, too, at the same time. But what I said PLAN is, to hangout with friends. I thought of working part-time too, but I know, working is tough job! I have to try it though coz the Work Experience thing last trimester was very not-serious kinda attitude... Meanwhile, I just wanna relax and enjoy my few days of break while some of em are still having exams.

Summer break is all about F.U.N.

Do you agree with that? Or you prefer WORK, SUMMER SCHOOLS, blah blah blah...

What is unfair, in the US, summer break literally means LONG VACATION, and their summer break has started, I think. It's like three months, 100+ days. Why do I have only two months, or less than two months, like seven weeks???
Education system is different.

Hey and I found iPhoto very interesting. Lots of functions in it like tagging people, making albums, like real albums, card designing etc. iMovie is also cool! Edit videos like a pro... Especially iTunes, love the iTunes store so much! I know! I've been using Mac for like a couple of years and I never touched these apps before! NEVER EVER TOUCHED! Until few weeks ago, I saw some tutorials in apple.com and tried it out! SO COOOL!

YOU MUST OWN A MAC! ONCE A MAC-ER, ALWAYS A MAC-ER COZ YOU'LL NEVER LIKE WINDOWS AGAIN ONCE YOU'RE A MAC-ER LIKE ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment