Sunday, June 6, 2010

Discover the other part of Indo-china

Hey blog buddies, I was just very lazy to complete my last post. But when it comes to traveling, nothing will make me feel lazy, nothing at all. I am in Hatyai, Thailand, walking through night markets, feeling the hot sun, eating delicious but sometimes disgusting food and stuff like that... Well what I like about Thailand is their warm welcome-ness (if this is what u call it), their language-I like the tone of their speech...

What makes a country famous is, of course their people and their cultures which includes food, historic places etc. Thai's are friendly beings... Although its very humid in Hatyai, I still enjoy the heat sometimes. Very developed countries, you can only find taxis, or cabs... But in Thailand, a developing nation as it is, there are taxis, and also some public vehicles so called "too-toot che". You can see it in this picture, the red one. It's a mini-van-like vehicle which acts like a public cab. Passengers are allowed to sit at the back of the van, opened aired. The same, it brings u wherever u wanna go...

We took off from KL at 1 am on Sunday, and arrived at Kayu Hitam at around 5 am. I was surprised when I was there in the morning. The sky was already very bright at around 430 am... And yeah, they have less dark hours, and more day time. I wonder how can they have enough sleep?...

Im going back to KL tomorrow... Time flies when I am having fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment