Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lunch in Tanjong Sepat

What a great Saturday! Today I went to Tanjong Sepat for lunch with my family, it's like some family lunch... So do remember, that today was Labor's Day, most of the family members were there. We had lunch at some restaurant without conditioning, at the beach, and the food was not at all delicious?... Well although the food sucks but I really enjoy the beach-view and cool breezes there. After lunch, we did some really Chinese-family-gathering thingy, like going to the beach for a walk, going to places like the fungi plantation center, and some other places which I can't remember what are their names...
It took like an hour to come back to KL, and I spended the whole day in the mall. Goin to the mall, I really felt much better, not like in those hot and humid place... That's why I like goin to malls...

here are some pics i took in Tanjong Sepat~

i know! the scenery is damn nice! it's in low tide~...and some cows grazing on the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment