Monday, May 10, 2010

Cheshire cat

I was on my way to school by car this morning, about 6.30, when it was still dark... I looked up in the night sky, and saw a crescent moon. The first thing I thought of was the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. The character I liked most in this movie is the cat, so calm and smart, so watchful and mystery, like you never know where it goes...
Teachers are going mad in school.. I don't know whether is it because of the students misbehaving?
The teachers are like mad maniacs shouting and scolding us continuously in class today. One another, one after another, the teachers came into our class and started yelling at us~ Just because of those bunch of idiots, we get scolded, and almost didn't get the notes teacher gave... Those not-cared about studying can just continue sitting there while we go forward and she dictate those notes.

Not trying to insult the back-of-class crew, they usually make the most trouble out of anything... Now I know why the teachers go mad, and our class became one of the most NASTY class of all year 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment