Monday, March 1, 2010

A balanced life

Happy March! CNY's over, February had just passed... Time is flowing fast this year!

March - another brand new month. I had been dreaming for the past two months. Dreaming in class, at home... Then only I realized that exams are just ahead. Have to start studying my subjects. Chemistry or Physics...which one should I start with?

Exams are cursing me every school term. They make me lack of sleep, short of internet time, less tv, make me stressful - They torture me! Almost every student has the same problem...

NO INTERNET + NO TV + NO OUTDOORS + NO GAMING = NO LIFE

but think properly,

NO STUDY + NO STUDY = FAIL

which one do I prefer?

Internet, TV, gaming, etc. Stuffs like these are just temporarily occupying free time in a day. I disagree with this at first. But slowly I get it. I have to have a balance of playing and studying. Play too much, ending up failing exams. Study too much, ending up making your life miserable...

No comments:

Post a Comment