Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi February!

took this pic on Saturday night :)

Happy February, and Happy Federal Day


A very nice day to start a brand-new month - February. A very nice morning to start a one-day-holiday. Actually, there's nothing much special about Federal Day. It is just a memorial day for the City of Kuala Lumpur, when they announced KL as the capital city of Malaysia (at least this is what I know). The best thing is, we get a holiday!

The first day of the second month had just begun. I say Thank You because I finished January with no pain. I'll start my February with a smile :) , I'll say "thank you" and feel grateful for everything. I'll laugh more, talk more, exercise more, study more, think more, and be more happy. Have a very nice day! :)

darrenlzh

No comments:

Post a Comment