Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's a funny feeling!

30th September 2009 05:13:17 pm

I don't know why... whenever it is the first or the last day of the month, I will feel happy throughout the day! Not like really happy feelings, but just feel GOOD. But of course! During Haloween the 31st, it is unnecessary to feel good... it spooks me! However, Haloween is not the creepiest of all... The HUNGRY GHOST MONTH in the Lunar 7th month is the worst... the whole month (which is September) doesn't seem to be nice... it just ended two weeks ago.

But feeling good is my OWN and PERSONAL thoughts...
The school teachers wouldn't know that I feel good... AND THEY GAVE LOADS OF HOMEWORK!!!

Well, if I have a choice, I would only feel GOOD throughout my whole life :)

FEEL Good, LIVE Good
darrenlzh

www.facebook.com/darrenlimzhanhui

No comments:

Post a Comment