Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Your Thoughts Change Your Day...

I was looking outside the window. I slowly noticed that the sky was getting darker and darker...
Lightnings flashing and thunders echoed the city. The scene was very like an 'End of the World' movie
...
People running under the dark sky in search for a 'shelter'.
I noticed that the thundering had last for about 5 minutes. After a moment, it continued and it was even louder than before.
I started to think, 'what if the World really ends today? What will happen after that? What will destroy the Earth? Will a black-hole drain us all?'
CRAZY thoughts began to appear in my head. I was not nervous... but imaging pictures.
Nobody can expect what will happen the next day. We can't predict, but we can make the day happen...
YES!!! I remembered a book I read, it says the same thing to.
I immediately stop thinking NEGATIVE thoughts, but POSITIVE.
The thundering will be over soon, followed by a heavy rain, and everything will be normal again......
Tomorrow will be a better day! I said.
SO, stop thinking NEGATIVE thoughts right now... if you are! Change the thoughts, and everything will be FINE...

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!
darrenlzh.

No comments:

Post a Comment